LCD/CFL Proof Dinky Link IR Receiver.
These small IR receivers have been designed for mounting in very small spaces. They may be mounted under shelf edges, cabinet ledges, in-wall speakers, etc. – anywhere an inconspicuous appearance is desired. The high sensitivity of these receivers allows placement behind speaker grilles and still receive IR commands up to 80 feet away.
Login or sign up to view prices.Login
• Infrared carrier frequency bandwidth: 30 - 60 kHz.
• Reception range: Up to 80 feet.*
• Reception angle: +/- 60 degrees.
• Cable requirements: See “INSTALLATION” below.
• Max. Transmission length: 1 mile using 18 gauge wire.
• Maximum current output: 100mA.
• Drives IR emitters through Xantech Connecting Blocks, Controllers, etc.
• Dimensions: 2.55” x 0.55” x 0.35” (65mm x 14mm x 9mm).
• Power requirements: +12VDC, 10mA.
* Depending on remote control output strength and ambient conditions.
Wire channel for clean installation.
System testing red-talk-back LED.
Includes 3-Terminal Block for easy extension to remote room locations.
Limited lifetime warranty